WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
In order to help you have the best experience possible, here are a few tips for your first visit.
1. We recommend you arriving at least 15 minutes prior to service time. This is especially important if you have children.
2. If you have children, the nursery is located in the preschool wing of the building. You may sign them in and get your pager from the nursery volunteer. Children are also welcome to worship at any of our worship services. We offer Sabbath bags (small activity bag) for the children staying for the service.
3. We've saved you a space! When you arrive at First UMC campus, make sure to pull in the large lot and park in one of our designated guest parking spots. There is additional parking behind the sanctuary.
4. If you are coming for Sunday School arrive a few minutes early and come join in our fellowship time and have a cup of coffee.
5. Do you have to give money? NO. Our worship service and ministry are a gift to you.
6. Do you have to wear certain clothes? NO. Those who attend First UMC wear a variety of clothing from jeans, dressy casual or suits. Wear whatever you fill comfortable in and you will fit right in.
7. All staff and ushers wear name tags so we can be easily located in case of questions or needs. If you have any questions while on our campus do not hesitate to locate a staff member or usher.
We look forward to meeting you and until your visit check out the rest of First UMC website.