We have Sunday School for children, youth, and adultS of all ages at 9:45am each Sunday, except for the 3rd Sunday of each month when our Sunday School begins at 9:15am.
Children's Sunday School Classes
- Nursery Class (Newborn - 2 year olds) Daycare Wing- Sharon Basinger
- Preschool Class (3 and 4 year olds) Room 207- Katie Greene
- Early Elementary (Kindergarten - 2nd grade) Room 201- Rosie Walker
- Older Elementary (3rd grade - 5th grade) Room 202- Eunice Holt & Lee Ann Christy
- Middle and Highschool Youth (6th grade - 12th grade) Room 206- Megan Parks
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
- Dale's Disciples Class - Room 101- We are a very social group, ages 25-50, primarily couples with young children. We use a combination of video and book based Sunday school lessons with plenty of time for open discussion on scripture, spouse, children and relationships.
- Williams Class - Room 102- The Williams class is a loving, spiritual class that cares for each other and give to church projects and outside people in need.
- Lost But Found Class - Room 103-Our class is composed of members with backgrounds as Baptists, Catholics, Methodists and Christitans. Our lessons are scripture based utilizing the Bible, DVD's and in depth discussions. We welcome all ages and all beliefs.
- Pairs & Spares Class - Room 104- Dedicated to scripture based service to our church and community. We care for, pray for and are there for each other. We seek ways to help our church community and those in need. Classes are focused on scripture and discussing our Christian lives as we apply those teachings.
- Tom Easterling Class - Room 105- Older Adult class (only in age) having fun on the path of life, still striving for Christian perfection.
- Margaret Weldon Class - Room 106- Our goal is to be friendly and to share the love of God and our church thru the community. We are a fun-loving group who enjoy meeting people and having visitors and would love to have new visitors.
- Heart & Soul Class - Room 205- Laid back 40+ group. Our typical gathering consists of applying our Christian beliefs to the world around us. Using a mixed media approach to lead group discussions each Sunday, with occasional walks on the beach.
- Renaissance Class - Langford Hall Parlor- We are a warm inviting, inclusive group of 30+ year olds; who openly discuss Bible study lessons and apply them to real life.